CUZL seeks to serve as the intellectual commons of the university,providing high quality services, resources and gateways to meet the needs of CUZ's diverse instructional, research and outreach programmes. This will be in keeping with the technological advances of the 21st Century.
Being a Member
Membership to the Catholic University of Zimbabwe Library is open to registered students and all university staff members, subject to observing the rules.
All other cases depends on the discretion of the University Librarian.
In order to be registered as a member of the library (giving you access to borrow books)
- Bring your current Student ID and fees receipt to the Library
- Complete the library membership form
- The library will then process your application and activate your account.
Please ensure that you obtain a copy and familiarize yourself with the complete Catholic University Library Policies, Rules & Regulations!
- Approved visitors shall be made to pay a fee that will be levied by the University.
- No bags, umbrellas, parcel, etc execept laptops and books may be brought into the library. View more..
- Smoking is not Permitted in the Library.
- Consumption of food and drinks is not permitted in the Library.
- SILENCE must be observered strictly in the Library
- Reservation of seats and tables is not permitted.
- Users must be decently dressed and conduct themselves properly in the library.
- Users are required to treat the library with respect and courtesy. Should any incident be reported, the librarian will pursue the matter with the appropriate authority.
- The library staff on duty have the right to request a user to leave the premises if he/she is found to be violating any of the Library rules.
- On leaving the library, all users are required to produce, for inspection, all books and items taken out of the library.
- The University will withhold Library facilities for any infringements of these rules.
- The Library will not accept responsibility for or misplacement of personal belongings.
Download the copy of the Library Policies, Rules & Regulations form below;
Our Staff Members
|Mrs S. Zinyemba||Librarian||University Library||Catholic University|
|Dewa Munyaradzi||Library Assistant||University Library||Harare Campus|
|Bryan Nyamayedenga||Library Assistant||University Library||Harare Campus|
|Kudzai Kamango||Library Assistant||University Library||Bulawayo Campus|
find Address :
Cell:+263 775 259 521
Tel:+263 4 570 396,4 570 570,4 570 169
Mutare Diocesan Training Centre
Chikanga 2, Mutare
St Augustine's Seminary
16445Bt Netherby Drive,
Cell:+263 717 716 716
Tel:+263 9 208909,9 200664
Hope Tariro Hope Catholic School
7388 Coldstream Road
To leave us a message please complete the following form and submit it.
Thanks for contacting us!
We will get back to you soon!